Whether your desire is going on a date, shopping, attending meetings or events, your children will have a fun, safe place to enjoy their time away too.
$10 per child per hour
Payment must be made at time of service
We do not accept cash or checks
A rate of $1.00 per minute will be charged if a child is picked up any later than Midnight
We Accept ICCP
Call for Full Time Rates
Our mission is to provide exceptional and convenient drop in child care services for parents on the go.
Whether your desire is shopping, date nights, lunch outings, meetings or events. Your children are safe with us and will enjoy their time away just as much as you will!
- All paperwork must be filled out upon first visit.
- Current Immunizations will be verified through IRIS (Idaho Datatbase).
- If you are from out of State you must bring your vaccination record upon first visit.
- No Immunization exemptions will be accepted.
- Our center does not provide meals or snacks.
- If your child will be will us for an extended period of time, we strongly suggest you send a meal and or snack with your child.
In an effort to protect ALL children in our facility. We will not allow children to attend if they are experiencing the following:
If your child becomes ill while in our care, we will contact you so you can make arrangements to pick up your child.
- Persistent Cough
- A temperature of 101.0 F or greater
- Obvious contagious conditions, such as head lice or pink eye
- General appearance of being unwell and unable to participate in activities comfortably.
In response to misbehavior our staff will:
- `Respect your child
- `Establish clear rules
- `Use positive language to express desired behavior
- `Redirect your child to a new activity
- `If necessary, a time out will be issued; for not longer than one minute per year of the child's age.
- Our facility accepts children who are up to date on ALL Immunizations. No exemptions will be accepted.
- Immunizations will be verified on IRIS (Idaho Immunization Database).
- If your are from out of State, you will be required to bring in a vaccination record to recieve childcare.